Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Madonna battling injury ahead of Super Bowl show










Madonna has revealed that she is battling to recover from a number of injuries ahead of her Super Bowl performance this weekend.

The 'Celebration' singer has been undergoing rehab sessions after pulling a hamstring and hurting her nose in a microphone accident during rehearsals.

"My nose is healed. I'm okay. Lots of warm-ups and tapings and ultrasounds," she explained. "I feel like I'm one of the football players right now with all the physical therapy I had to do. Mind over matter."

The 53-year-old previously assured fans that she will be putting on a "spectacular show" for the Super Bowl.

"[I don't want to] give anything away [because I want viewers to be] knocked out of their seats from beginning to end," she said. "I'm so excited to be here."

Madonna is to give her first performance of new single 'Give Me All Ur Luvin'' at the Super Bowl.

The track, which also features Nicki Minaj and MIA, was unveiled earlier today and will serve as the lead single from her 12th studio album MDNA, out March 26.

Super Bowl XLVI takes place on Sunday (February 5) at the Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana.

Watch the video for Madonna's 'Give Me All Ur Luvin'':

No comments:

Post a Comment