Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

'X Factor' USA Steve Jones goes shirtless to promote show - video










X Factor USA host Steve Jones stripped during an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Tuesday to promote the show.

Jones was being interviewed by DeGeneres when she asked if he would change into a T-shirt which she had made him saying 'Watch X Factor' on the front and 'Watch Ellen' on the back.

"I'm game!" replied Jones. "I will do anything to ensure the success of the show!"

Jones then stripped off his own clothes to don the V-necked T-shirt, joking: "It's a little bit low!"

During the interview, Jones also spoke about his role on The X Factor, admitting that it can be hard to come across as polite when the producers are shouting instructions in his earpiece to keep the show moving.

"I feel terrible because I feel on occasion I'm coming across as rude and abrupt and that's really not me," he said.

"I cherish every word that comes out of their mouths. It's a two-hour show, we're in limited time, and we need a conclusion otherwise it will just kind of end and nothing will have happened!"

DeGeneres also unearthed an old photograph of Jones from his modeling days, which he tried to block the audience from seeing, laughing: "No! No! What... Where did you get that? I don't even know where that is from but it is hideous."

The X Factor continues Wednesdays and Thursdays at 8/7c on Fox.

Watch Steve Jones stripping on Ellen below:

No comments:

Post a Comment