Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The UK Chart Show Chart Hopeful:
Little Mix - Cannonball











X Factor winners Little Mix have claimed that they always knew there was "something special" about them.

Tulisa Contostavlos's girl group said that although they were shocked to be crowned champions of the ITV show, they felt confident of their talent from the first moment they performed together.

Bandmember Leigh-Anne Pinnock stated: "Ever since we went to Perrie Edwards's house and we were rehearsing, I just saw something in us. I knew there was something special and we're here, we've done it, we've won."

Jade Thirlwall added: "I knew there was something special [about us]. The minute we started singing together I just knew that something was right about it and it was just a case of getting everybody else to believe it as well."

With Little Mix claiming that they expected to be voted out "every week", Pinnock explained: "It took us so long to start believing in ourselves and other people to start believing in us, but it's obviously happened. We're here, we've done it."

Contostavlos later joined the band and urged them to "embrace every happy moment" of their careers, adding that although she was "not qualified" to be their manager, she would happily continue to mentor them.

"I would manage them if I was allowed to, but I guess that's not how it works," she told Olly Murs and Caroline Flack on The Xtra Factor. "I'm a mentor and I'm still going to be their mentor.

"I'm always going to be there for them, I will get involved as much as I can, as much as the label want me to be involved with them. I'm just gonna go with the flow and give them as much advice and help as I physically can."

Watch the video of their winning, and debut single, Cannonball:

No comments:

Post a Comment