Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Flo Rida has "much love" for Taylor Swift and her "over the top" fans










Flo Rida has confessed that he was surprised by his recent on-stage duet with Taylor Swift.

Talking to MTV News, the 'Good Feeling' artist recalled joining Swift during a recent concert in Miami, where they performed his hit single 'Right Round' for Swift's adoring fans.

"I was in Australia. I got home, and I was actually staying in my condo for the day. And I looked down, 'cause my condo, it's right across the street from the arena," Flo Rida revealed.

"I was like, 'I wonder who's performing?' So I went down there, spur-of-the-moment, and they told me it was Taylor."

Flo Rida went on to say that he was impressed after the collaboration, not only with Swift but also with her "over-the-top" audiences, saying: "I spoke with them, and they asked me to perform. And she was very nice and very humble.

"I had an amazing time. Her fans are over-the-top. It was crazy. Much love to Taylor Swift."

Swift recently recruited TI to perform with her during an Atlanta concert, an opportunity which "surprised and confused" the rapper.

The 'Mean' singer has confessed that she would love to collaborate with Nicki Minaj in the near future.

Watch Taylor Swift and Flo Rida on stage in Miami below:

No comments:

Post a Comment